- POPULAR MUSIC
- CLASSICAL MUSIC
- WORLD MUSIC
- AFRICAN ACTS
- NOVELTY ACTS
- KIDS ENTERTAINMENT
African Face PaintersLocation: Based in Cape Town
Create that authentic Out of Africa experience by booking traditional African face painters to welcome your guests and set the mood for your event.
The story of the Face Painters has its roots in the Eastern Cape, old Transkei and Ciskei, where all females would wear Imibhaco full colour with their faces painted for any African Wedding or cultural gathering. Guests (local and foreign!) love "getting their African faces on" in celebration, resulting in a colourful group of guests which adds to the festive atmosphere of the event!
South African Noteworthy Performances
- 4-Décor event on Table Mountain
- Convatec Group Corporate event, Grand Beach Café
- Monti Group Corporate event, Westin Hotel
- Elite Leaders Group event, Mandela Rhodes Place.
- BIC Function, Jonkheer House
- Robert Walters Group Corporate event, One and Only Hotel
- ABB Switzerland Group Corporate event, Westin Hotel
Noteworthy bookings with Five Seasons
- Cummins WIN7 Incentive event, Mount Nelson Hotel
Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed working with the lovely face painting ladies. Thanks for recommending and arranging for us.
Elsabie Goosen, Walthers DMC
© Biographies copyright Five Seasons Entertainment
You May Also Like...
One of our busiest acts, a marimba band in a class of their own...Read More
Zulu drummers and dancers will bring ethnic Africa to your event!...Read More